1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
yes. there’s a place for everything and everything in its place.
2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
recommended by a friend, i have a franklin covey planner for work-related events; a monthly calendar for big deadlines; and two monthly wall calendars for glancing at depending on which direction i’m facing.
3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
yep. little piles of to-do’s.
4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
i used to, but now my cds and books are organized by genre.
5. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to organize?
a non-traditional wedding, wedding celebration, and honeymoon. good thing it was mostly a team effort. :)