Pictures are on their way. I finished Bob’s hat on… Wednesday, I think. I started Kurthat#2 on Friday before laundry and finished it by 4 on Saturday. I started Joehat#2 on Sunday as the race began and I finished it 3.25 hours later as the race ended. *crazy knitter*
1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
2. Which was your favorite and why?
i don’t get attached to rented homes.
3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
sooperstressful. i hate moving.
4. What’s more important, location or price?
location. if i could stay in the ‘hood forever, i would.
5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?
indoor plumbing, hot water, gas stove.
For lack of better content, i’ll be using someone else’s today.
The Jambalaya, Crawfish Pie, Filet Gumbo Edition
1. The Bogey-man or Henry Kissinger?
humphrey bogart. why isn’t anyone named humphrey anymore?
2. Whips ‘n chains or soft ropes with furbound cuffs?
uh, the second one.
3. Fish sticks or Amazon.com?
amazon.com, of course.
4. Whitewall tires or color TV?
5. Leather or lace?
leather, it’s warmer.
6. Abraham Lincoln or leftover turkey?
what’s with this tomfoolery? abe.
7. Movable Type or Star Trek?
movabletype, of course.
8. Happy Happy Joy Joy or Bounce Bounce Bounce like Tigger?
happy happy joy joy.
9. The Michelin Man or the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man?
who you gonna call?
10. Thought-Provoking Question of the Week: If you HAD to marry one of the talking M&M’s in the TV commercials, would it be the red one or the yellow one? Why?
yellow. he’s more polite.
Cieslewicz won! It’s April! My bday is in 17 days! It’s almost Friday!
Everyone who works in an office should be thinking to themselves, “I wish we had a wireless network here at my great cubeland job.” If you’re not thinking that, there’s something entirely wrong with you.
Damn, Gina! March just about flew by without being noticed. Countdown to bekeebirthday: 18 days.
I bookmarked this page a while ago with all intentions of reading it. Won’t you join me?
1. Work semi-hard to make sure I don’t have to work sooperhard all week.
2. Go grocery shopping since we’ve put it off for 10 days.
3. Finish Bob’s hat (only a few inches to go).
4. Clean? Probably not. Maybe tomorrow.
again, it’s friday
1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?
when my windshield wipers started squeaking.
2. What one person touched your life this week?
the two guys who forgave me in the instant when i turned left and they were jogging across the street and i waved “sorry” and they said “it’s okay”.
3. How have you helped someone this week?
i went to the front desk to get the stylist when my boss was late cuz she was sick.
4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?
a new headlight and new windshield wipers.
5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?
try not to take things so personally.