things i’d like to do better, more often, continue:
- braille! i’ve left it for so long that i’ll probably need to go back to lesson 4.
- get out my paints and canvas. i’ve been admiring lawrence yang’s work for a while now.
- go to the dog park at least once a month. we haven’t been since may or june and i think the dogs forgot about it.
- get back to making worklunches.
- stop leaving the kitchen in such a mess.
- knit more. i still have a sweater to finish.
- watch movies all the way through in one sitting.
- read. at least an hour a week.
- enjoy time. i spent a large part of the year wishing [whenever] would hurry up. things are enormously better now and i should remember to enjoy every minute of it.