For lack of better content, i’ll be using someone else’s today.
The Jambalaya, Crawfish Pie, Filet Gumbo Edition
1. The Bogey-man or Henry Kissinger?
humphrey bogart. why isn’t anyone named humphrey anymore?
2. Whips ‘n chains or soft ropes with furbound cuffs?
uh, the second one.
3. Fish sticks or Amazon.com?
amazon.com, of course.
4. Whitewall tires or color TV?
5. Leather or lace?
leather, it’s warmer.
6. Abraham Lincoln or leftover turkey?
what’s with this tomfoolery? abe.
7. Movable Type or Star Trek?
movabletype, of course.
8. Happy Happy Joy Joy or Bounce Bounce Bounce like Tigger?
happy happy joy joy.
9. The Michelin Man or the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man?
who you gonna call?
10. Thought-Provoking Question of the Week: If you HAD to marry one of the talking M&M’s in the TV commercials, would it be the red one or the yellow one? Why?
yellow. he’s more polite.