Again it’s friday.
1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
I used to want to eat spinach like Popeye. I ate it straight out of the can, but I could never get it to “fountain” into my mouth.. a fork had to be used. I didn’t really have time for superheros when I was a child.
2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
A pony! Not really though. I sometimes wanted a younger brother, but I’ve never disliked being an only child.
3. What’s the furthest from home you’ve been?
I went with my mom to Seattle when I was 4.. I lost my slinky by dropping it off the fire escape of the apartment we were visiting. It was a sad day.
4. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to learn but haven’t yet?
In Junior High, part of the Phy. Ed. curriculum was to go bowling for two weeks and score the games by hand. I never quite got it. Maybe because I was more interested in bowling.
5. What are your plans for the weekend?
That’s kind of a cop-out question, don’t you think?