Okay, so I finally found a pattern for knitted oreos.. and lemon merengue tarts, spaghetti and meatballs, scrambled eggs and toast, and a long-john doughnut! Soon A. will have her soft sculpture. :)
This weekend went by too fast.
I got my new (used) car today! It’s a 2001 Mazda Protege. As I drove it home, I turned it over to 29000 miles. Now I just have to get rid of the Geo before my neighbors get mad that it’s parked on the street with no plates.
again and again, it’s friday.
1. What was the last TV show you watched?
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
2. What was the last thing you complained about and what was the problem?
Work. It made me tired yesterday.
3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say?
I don’t think I’ve handed out any compliments recently… I should work on that.
4. What was the last thing you threw away?
5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited?
mr. wong has got it going on.
My mind is like a complete blank. Eh. Basically not much noteworthy happening these days. Oh well. [source: the apathetic online journal entry generator.]
I was just noting to a co-worker that in the last 2 months, I’ve had more minutes in meetings than during the entire previous year. I’m used car shopping. It’s kind of a drag because I don’t know what’s wrong with my current car; but I do know that I’m tired of it.
Oh, and I’m wearing a long, denim skirt today. I wish you could all see it because it’s something that happens about as often as I wear swimsuits (once in the last 8 years).
male dogs sometimes get in a mood where they want to try something interesting on your leg? Well, apparently male ferrets do it, too, only to their cagemate instead of your leg. It’s quite amusing.
Dr. Atkins passed away. It’s only interesting to me because a handful of my extended family has recently taken up his famous diet.
to Kate Hudson, Ashley Judd, Paloma Picasso, Tim Curry, Dudley Moore, Paula Abdul, Eliot Ness, Dick Sargent and ME!
yuP. and again, this week’s is kinda lame:
1. Who is your favorite celebrity?
Laurence Fishburne. I loved him as Cowboy Curtis.
2. Who is your least favorite?
The hosts of American Idol.
3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life?
I saw David Lynch in his fancy car during his Madison visit a couple years ago.
4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not?
No. Then everyone would be all up in my business.
5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why?
Okay, if I /had/ to, it woulda been Ms. Monroe.